Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Keep Calm and Warrior On

I've been trying to think of a new way to promote Women's Health and to get the candid conversations started. 

I'm always trying to think of new ways to spread awareness and educate others about my platform, my story and now - what has simply turned into a passion, women's health. Warriors for Women is all about creating more awareness and providing more education about the different issues that women deal with in regard to their health.


I'm determined to educate and empower young women to take responsibility for 

their health! ‪#‎StartTalking‬ is the movement for young women, and men, to begin having those candid conversations focused on women's health issues. Raise awareness by supporting this campaign, and become a WARRIOR for women's health! 

We only have to reserve 6 more T-Shirts to have these shirts printed - go reserve now!

Reserve your T-shirt NOW! :)




-G

No comments:

Post a Comment